The general public is hereby informed that it has pleased His Excellency President Julius Maada Bio to announce the following appointments subject to the approval of Parliament where necessary:
- National Security Coordinator – Office of National Security
Brigadier General (Rtd.) John Ade Oluwole Jah-Tucker
- Director General – Central Intelligence and Security Unit
Mr. Ansumana Mohamed Idriss
- Chief Immigration Officer (CIO)
Mr. Andrew Jaia Kaikai Esq.
Parastatals and other agencies
- Director-General, National Social Security and Insurance Trust (NASSIT) – Mr. Mohamed Fuaad Daboh
- Chairman, National Telecommunication Company (NATCOM)
Dr. Prince Alex Harding
- Executive Chairperson, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Dr. Foday Jaward
- Chairman, National Commission for Privatization (NCP)
Mr. Umaru Napoleon Koroma Esq.
- Commissioner General, National Revenue Authority (NRA)
Dr. Samuel Sangawulo Jibao
- Chairman, Presidential Infrastructure Initiative
Dr. John Edward Tambi
- Chief Executive, National Public Procurement Authority (NPPA)
Mr. Ibrahim Brima Swaray
- Director General, Sierra Leone Broadcasting Corporation (SLBC)
Mr. Joseph Simon Kapuwa
- Chairman, National Assets and Government’s Properties Commission (NAGPC)
Mr. Abu Hindolo Moseray
- Secretary to the President – Dr. Julius Fofanah Sandi
- Secretary to Cabinet and Head of Civil Service – Mr. John Sumailah
Other appointments will be announced in due course.
Freetown 29th May, 2018.